Friday, July 28, 2006

The furry menace

I had thought this area was free of the enemy. I hadn't seen any of them before. In hindsight, I should have known from the telltale sign of the torn-up pinecones under every pine tree. I was out on my peaceful morning walk with Dad, minding my own business, when suddenly one of the accursed ones appeared from behind the next tree and menaced us. The beady eyes! The bushy tail! The chittering! I'm always ready for action, of course, so I lunged forward to defend us. I wasn't fast enough, though. The scoundrel scampered up the tree before I could reach him. I shall have to re-double my vigilance if I am to protect this family from the furry menace.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Dustin said...

Um, doesn't this make the question a few days ago about Sydney was protecting Griffin from a little...obvious?

She's done a good job keeping the squirrels out of the house. Appreciate her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home