Thursday, July 27, 2006

Astros game

Mom and Dad went to the Astros game last night with the other Med-Peds people. They told me I couldn't go because I didn't have my Astros shirt on. But don't they know that Shelties are always dressed for any occasion? I want to go play outfield! Well, maybe first base for now.

Anyhow, they told me all about the game later. Chick-fil-a has funny advertisements on the foul poles now: their usual cows, and writing: "Eat More Fowl." I approve.

But what's going on with Luke Scott's theme music? I understand why you'd play music from Star Wars -- "Use the Force," etc. -- but wouldn't the Imperial March indicate that Luke went over to the Dark Side? It's all wrong! All wrong!

Now if only they'd do a doggie night at the ballpark....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home