Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day


Christmas tree


Christmas dog (that's me!!!)


Gingerbread house. But why won't they let me help? I can take care of that whole house easily! At least give me the doghouse....


The roof is kind of suspect. I think we need to get a different architect next year. Griffin needs to stick to computers.


Yeah! I aced out Rusty for the prime petting spot.


Clarita: We're going to give Sydney a doggie bed for Christmas.
Damitra: Oh, I don't know, Mom, I don't think she'll like it.

I like this family's priorities:
Damitra: Mom, I hope you didn't spend too much on us.
Clarita (paraphrased): Oh, don't worry, honey. Sydney's present was more expensive than any of yours.


Of course I love my doggie bed! Now if only they would put my food dish next to it....

They seem to have a lot of leftover turkey. I hope they make a reasonable decision on how to dispose of it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home